Sagebrush offers residential services in Great Falls and Vienna, and outpatient services in Tysons Corner, VA. Our small, intimate treatment programs offer individualized and integrative clinical programming and therapy. We have created sacred places where clients come to heal and recover from the deepest sorrows and most difficult patterns of thought and behavior. Sagebrush provides a sanctuary where our clients can let down their walls, open their hearts and learn ways to find meaning again. Please visit www.sagebrushva.com to learn more about our philosophy, mission, and treatment centers.
Sagebrush Treatment Center is seeking a highly skilled and motivated clinician to join our team as the Clinical Supervisor. This is a full-time position in which the candidate will be responsible for administrative, supervisory and clinical services across locations. They will be expected to travel between locations and be available to provide clinical support in the evenings and on weekends. We are looking for a clinician who is holistic minded, engaging and passionate about the healing and transformative work of recovery.
An ideal candidate must have:
· an active license in Virginia, and at least 8 years post license, as a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Substance Abuse Treatment Provider (LSATP), and/or Ph.D.;
· Additional certifications in substance abuse and trauma are preferred;
· Leadership experience as well as skill and training to provide clinical supervision for residents and supervisees working towards licensure is also required;
· knowledge of and skills in holistic clinical modalities, including experiential and expressive therapies;
· minimum of 5 years of professional experience in substance abuse or a related clinical setting;
· experience treating trauma as it is related to addiction is also essential;
· experience in Outpatient, IOP, and PHP is a plus.
· experience working from a person centered as well as a family system, integrative perspective.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Develops policies and procedures for clinical processes to ensure optimization and compliance with established standards and regulations, including internal company policies, state regulations and Joint Commission accreditation.
· Provides clinical supervision for licensed and license eligible counselors. Oversees clinical documentation, utilization review, and medical records
· Researches and disseminates clinical best practices for holistic, evidence-based trauma informed substance abuse treatment, through team trainings, and development of guidance documents
· Oversees a comprehensive and robust clinical curriculum including evidence-based, and trauma-informed expressive, experiential, mind-body, psychoeducation and process group modalities
· Provides therapy services, facilitates group therapy, and assists with case management and discharge planning, as needed
· Participates in outcomes research projects and initiatives
· Provides individual and group supervision, as needed
We offer our full-time employees a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, 401k plan and paid time off.
Sagebrush Treatment Center
Why Work Here?Sagebrush Treatment Center offers residential and outpatient services for those suffering from chemical dependency, mental and behavioral health concerns. We have locations in Tysons Corner, Vienna and Annandale, VA. We focus on treating the root causes and underlying traumatic events that contribute to addiction. We offer an innovative clinical program and are looking team members who are holistic-minded, engaging and passionate about the healing and transformative work of treatment and recovery. We have created a sacred place where clients may heal and recover from their deepest sorrows and most difficult patterns of thought and behavior. Please visit www.sagebrushva.com to learn more about our philosophy and treatment centers.
Great work environment and team members!