Software Engineer (AI, ML, Data Science, Python) - Remote
Sagebeans Rpo San Francisco, CA
- Expired: 4 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Software Engineer (AI, ML, Data Science, Python)
Location: 100% Remote
Type: Full time permanent
In the U.S. alone, there are six million people addicted to illegal drugs generating $100 billion in illicit cash flows. Globally, close to 20 million people have been trafficked, feeding a $150 billion industry that is primarily fueled by victimizing underage girls. Trillions of dollars laundered through our banks support these activities as well as tax evasion, corruption, fraud, and terrorism.
No financial institution or corporation wants to be party to this. But they are.
Client was founded to address the serious global problem of financial crime. We help companies manage financial crime risks more effectively and affordably using powerful artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, and data analytics tools. We put data to work—both structured and unstructured data from internal and external sources—serving up detailed, actionable insights that are flipping the tables on financial crime and the criminals behind it.
Client is seeking a skillful and experienced Software Engineer to join its growing company and support its product development efforts.
Required Technical Skills:
- Python 3
- Linux OS
- Git Version Control
- Agile Software Development Process
- Data-Intensive solutions (Parallelism, Distributed File Systems, NoSQL, Message Brokerage, etc)
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (advanced degrees are a plus)
- Collaborate on design solutions
- Implement, test and document Python code
- Refactor client proprietary code
- Follow polices regarding treatment of confidential information, personally identifiable information, and information security
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Experience implementing analytical applications, data science-based applications, and applications whose functionality is based on mathematical and/or algorithmic underpinnings.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to understand complex systems and services.
- Collaborative, positive, can-do, team player attitude.
Sagebeans RpoWhy Work Here?
Lots of room for growth and it is a 100% remote job
We work with Direct Clients Only
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Sagebeans Rpo