Marketing Operations Coordinator
SageWater Alexandria, VA
- Expired: July 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
SageWater, the nation's leading pipe replacement contractor, is seeking a talented recent college graduate who craves learning new skills and isn't afraid to tackle big projects. As a Marketing Operations Coordinator, you will get to work on a variety of tasks and projects that will not only help expand your marketing skills but provide real-world work experience to help you advance your career.
SageWater is looking for a proactive and professional team member to add to its rapidly growing business. Our ideal candidate is someone who isn't afraid to dive into data, tackle research projects, and assist the marketing team with day-to-day tasks that help propel the SageWater brand and corporate marketing objectives.
This individual will work directly with Corporate Marketing team, Regional Account teams, Vice Presidents of Sales and the CMO. This role is critical to successful day-to-day sales and marketing operations that support SageWater's business growth objectives.
YOU'RE PERFECT FOR SAGEWATER'S MARKETING TEAM IF...
- You possess excellent time and task management skills, as well as solid organizational skills
- You are proactive, solution-oriented, and are willing to lend a hand when necessary, to help the team accomplish its goals while also being committed to accomplishing routine or administrative tasks with excellence
- You communicate clearly and professionally in writing and in conversation
- You enjoy learning and working collaboratively with different roles and types of people
- You are data driven, tech savvy and comfortable with data manipulation
- You are proficient working in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- You have experience with various platforms and databases
- Data entry/data cleansing support via our corporate CRM platform
- Acquisition tracking, Opportunity management
- Lead management and sales support
- Proposal formatting for client delivery
- Primary research project support for list building and customer segmentation
- Direct Mail support
- Content Management
- Project Case Studies; Print Ad Coordination & Article Submission
- Research editorial & educational opportunities to present SageWater's services
- Assist with event and trade association research for annual planning
- Assist with event logistics (forms, inventory, shipping, trade show preparations, etc.)
- Speaking submission and proposal support
- Provide support for various marketing campaigns for lead generation in targeted markets
- Ad-hoc market research projects
- Other marketing related assignments as necessary
- College bachelor's degree (liberal arts, marketing, communications, or business preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and adaptability skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to learn with a professional drive
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
- A positive "no job is too big or too small" attitude
- Familiarity with any of the following platforms:
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Tech Savvy and Data Driven Individual
- Any experience with Marketing, Communications, Business Development, Operations, or Project Management
SageWater is an equal opportunity employer. For additional company details, please visit sagewater.com
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor's Degree
BusinessView all jobs at SageWater