** FUTURE OPENING**
SageWater, the nation’s leading pipe replacement contractor, is seeking a Project Manager to become part of our core management team focused on renovating high, mid, and low-rise condominium communities in Philadelphia.
SageWater is the nation’s leading pipe replacement expert. As a company, we have successfully replaced over 35 million feet of pipe in more than 100,000 occupied apartments and condominiums. For more than 30 years, SageWater has solved complex age-related and defective piping challenges across a variety of property types—from garden-style apartment complexes and high-rise condominiums to hotels and commercial office buildings.
As a member of our core Project Management team, you will become part of the company’s East Coast repipe division. As a Project Manager, you will work with additional SageWater project managers to oversee an entire repipe project from end to end and report to both an onsite Senior Project Manager and Operations Director.
- Construction project management, personnel management of plumbing, carpentry, drywall and paint crews, technical inspections and troubleshooting, quality control oversight, safety inspections, scheduling, customer communications and other aspects of day to day construction project management.
- Adhere to both industry standards and strict project deadlines
- SageWater Project Managers typically confer with supervisors or other managers to monitor construction progress, including worker productivity and compliance with building and safety codes
- Resolve problems that arise due to resident and property manager concerns, inclement weather, emergencies or other issues that may cause delays with consideration to project deadlines
To join our team you must:
- Be over 18 and able to work legally in the U.S.A
- Have a strong work ethic, integrity, and sense of personal accountability
- Be able to work independently as well as in a dynamic team environment
- Possess strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Present yourself with a professional appearance and demeanor
- Have a willingness to work hard all day, every day
- Possess a clean background
- Submit and pass a pre-employment drug test
- Possess necessary hand tools required for the role
- Be able to reliably get to and from the job site daily
- 5 years of residential or commercial construction experience
- 1 to 3 years direct management of construction crews and subcontractors
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Experience managing tasks and activities to completion in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- A positive “no job is too big or too small” attitude
- Track record of exceptional customer service experience
- Basic plumbing knowledge is desired, but not mandatory
- College degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or another related field
- Proficient with basic computing skills including email and Microsoft Office
- Voluntary certification is optional but helpful from organizations such as The American Institute of Constructors and the Construction Management Association of America
- Some knowledge/proficiency with speaking Spanish is helpful
SageWater is proud to offer:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to travel nationwide to work on exciting projects across the country
- Great hours (No weekends, no late nights)
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Short-term and Long-term disability plans
- Valuable on-the-job training
- Long-term opportunity for career growth and professional development
SageWater is an equal opportunity employer. For additional company details, please visit sagewater.com
Please submit your resume and cover letter or call us with questions at (877) 487-4715
Our One Call Repipe team takes care of everything from precise drywall cuts to pipe replacement to drywall repair and repainting. An onsite project manager coordinates all work, eliminating costly delays and supervision time by the property manager or homeowner.
SageWater operates nationwide; we are licensed in nearly every state and deploy a hub and spoke model to serve clients from our regional offices. In addition to our corporate HQ in Alexandria, VA, we operate regional offices in Philadelphia, PA, Raleigh, NC, Las Vegas, NV, Denver, CO, Seattle, WA, and Honolulu, HI.