Drywall & Paint Repair Technician
SageWater Honolulu, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $720 to $1,200 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
**Non-HI Applicants** Please note that this role does not offer relocation packages. Your application will not be considered unless you are already residing on the island of O’ahu, HI.
At SageWater, we owe much of our success to a growing team of hardworking, dedicated drywall and framing technicians who have supported our process for over 30 years. If you consider yourself to be precise, patient, production-oriented, and you're interested in joining a company that consistently pays well above the industry average, then it’s time to upgrade to SageWater - Hawaii’s original repipe expert.
Since 1988, we’ve replaced over 35 million feet of old and defective pipe in over 100,000 occupied apartments and condominiums, both in Hawaii and throughout the mainland. Our process is 100% turnkey – so once the piping is replaced, our drywall and framing technicians are responsible for the final restoration phase.
SageWater is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits to all qualified candidates. Starting pay is commensurate with experience and responsibilities of individual roles.
· A Helper can expect to receive anywhere between $720 to $800 weekly
· A Mechanic can expect to receive anywhere between $900 to 1000 weekly
· A Lead can expect to receive $1200+ weekly
· Professional presentation and conduct at all times while working in client homes
· Effective communications of project progress across to team members, leaders, and clients
· Always maintain and uphold company quality and safety standards
· Daily installation and removal of dust and debris mitigation system
· Fast-paced repair and finishing of affected areas of drywall
· Resetting of cabinets and vanities
· Other general repairs as needed
TO JOIN OUR TEAM, YOU MUST:
· Be over 18 and able to work legally in the U.S.A
· Have a strong work ethic, integrity, and sense of personal accountability
· Be able to work independently as well as in a dynamic team environment
· Possess strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Present yourself with a professional appearance and demeanor
· Have a willingness to work hard all day, every day
· Possess a clean background
· Submit and pass a pre-employment drug test
· Possess necessary hand tools required for the role
· Be able to reliably get to and from the job site daily
· Have experience working in occupied residential communities (apartments and condominiums)
· Be able to take direction from their crew lead and project manager
· Experienced in most/all types of wall repair (drywall, plaster, etc.)
· Basic carpentry skills including framing, tile repair/replacement, resetting cabinets and vanities, disassembling and re-assembling built-in closet systems
· Considerable knowledge of standard tools, methods, and materials of the drywall trade
· Attention to detail and high level of craftsmanship to ensure quality wall patches and matching finishes
· Knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions of the work
· Possess a valid driver's license and good driving record
· Possess a reliable form of transportation
SageWater IS PROUD TO OFFER:
· Hourly pay with no-cap incentives
· Opportunity to travel nationwide to work on exciting projects across the country
· Great hours (No weekends, no late nights)
· Paid vacation
· Medical, dental, vision, short term disability and life insurance benefits
· Valuable on-the-job training
· Long-term opportunity for career growth and professional development
SageWater is an equal opportunity employer. For additional company details, please visit sagewater.com/Hawaii
Our One Call Repipe team takes care of everything from precise drywall cuts to pipe replacement to drywall repair and repainting. An onsite project manager coordinates all work, eliminating costly delays and supervision time by the property manager or homeowner.
SageWater operates nationwide; we are licensed in nearly every state and deploy a hub and spoke model to serve clients from our regional offices. In addition to our corporate HQ in Alexandria, VA, we operate regional offices in Philadelphia, PA, Raleigh, NC, Las Vegas, NV, Denver, CO, Seattle, WA, and Honolulu, HI.
SageWater is North America's pipe replacement specialist, with over 35 million feet of new pipe installed in over 100,000 occupied apartment complexes, homes, and offices. Our One Call Repipe solution is a unique, proven approach to repiping. Besides being more efficient and cost-effective, occupants can comfortably stay put during the repipe process. Our One Call Repipe team takes care of everything from precise drywall cuts to pipe replacement to drywall repair and repainting. An onsite project manager coordinates all work, eliminating costly delays and supervision time by the property manager or homeowner. SageWater operates nationwide; we are licensed in nearly every state and deploy a hub and spoke model to serve clients from our regional offices. In addition to our corporate HQ in Alexandria, VA, we operate regional offices in Philadelphia, PA, Raleigh, NC, Las Vegas, NV, Denver, CO, Seattle, WA, and Honolulu, HI.