Director of Marketing
- Posted: over a month ago
- $125,000 to $140,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, dental, life insurance, medical,
Are you a high-performing senior marketing manager with strong experience in the B2B service or construction industries who’s ready to step into a Marketing Director role? Are you looking for a chance to develop and build a team that accelerates sales growth through rapid experimentation coupled with proven programs? If this sounds like you, consider joining SageWater, the nation’s leading specialty pipe replacement contractor for multifamily owners and operators and community association Boards of Directors.
Our clients are facing an unprecedented decade of challenges from aged and defective piping in their buildings. Many are unaware and most are unfamiliar with the solutions available to them. Only SageWater has the expertise and proprietary programs to help our clients protect their investments and improve the quality of their residents’ lives.
The SageWater Director of Marketing will be responsible for growing brand awareness and generating and nurturing leads for the company. The Director will also partner with Sales to develop standard meeting and speaker presentations. This position will report directly to the company’s VP of Marketing and will oversee multiple integrated marketing campaigns aimed at specific target audiences. The position will help support the entire marketing process, from the conception of ideas through execution and measurement. The Director of Marketing will manage a team that works collaboratively with sales and operations to develop marketing programs, generate content, and execute campaigns. They must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management. This position will help ensure that all of SageWater’s marketing activities have the appropriate tone, consistency, and quality, and are delivered on time and within budget while upholding the firm’s brand standards.
· Work with the VP of Marketing and other marketing team members to recommend, develop and implement marketing campaigns; manage marketing manager and coordinator
· Develop and execute marketing activities with audience-specific key messages and calls to action
· Ensure delivery of our content across a variety of platforms and channels including: advertising, website, social media, direct mail and email, etc.
· Oversee and execute online and offline tactics using SageWater’s various marketing systems and tools
· Help manage, measure, track, and report on metrics to evaluate marketing effectiveness
· Lead development of various presentations (e.g., PowerPoint), created hand in hand with the sales team, to support specific sales initiatives, educational presentations, and sales/bid activities; includes writing and storyboarding
· Support corporate strategic projects as assigned
· Minimum of BS or BA with a degree in marketing or business preferred
· 10+ years related experience executing marketing campaigns
· Strong marketing project management background that includes experience in the construction/renovation or multifamily real estate industries
· Understanding of marketing return on investment
· Experience independently managing multiple marketing activities from inception to completion with changing priorities in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
· Excellent organizational skills
· Superior verbal, written, and presentation communication skills including extensive experience writing and developing PowerPoint presentations
· Proven track record of successfully working in teams
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to provide insight based on campaign results
· A self-motivated, strategic thinker and problem-solver who enjoys multi-tasking and brings a “no job is too big or too small” attitude
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, as well as other marketing software tools (email systems, web content management systems, social media platforms, CRM, etc.)
SageWater IS PROUD TO OFFER:
· Flexible hours
· Competitive pay
· Paid vacation
· Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
· Long-term opportunity for career growth and professional development
SageWater is an equal opportunity employer. For additional company details, please visit sagewater.com
Our One Call Repipe team takes care of everything from precise drywall cuts to pipe replacement to drywall repair and repainting. An onsite project manager coordinates all work, eliminating costly delays and supervision time by the property manager or homeowner.
SageWater operates nationwide; we are licensed in nearly every state and deploy a hub and spoke model to serve clients from our regional offices. In addition to our corporate HQ in Alexandria, VA, we operate regional offices in Philadelphia, PA, Raleigh, NC, Las Vegas, NV, Denver, CO, Seattle, WA, and Honolulu, HI.
SageWater is North America's pipe replacement specialist, with over 35 million feet of new pipe installed in over 100,000 occupied apartment complexes, homes, and offices. Our One Call Repipe solution is a unique, proven approach to repiping. Besides being more efficient and cost-effective, occupants can comfortably stay put during the repipe process. Our One Call Repipe team takes care of everything from precise drywall cuts to pipe replacement to drywall repair and repainting. An onsite project manager coordinates all work, eliminating costly delays and supervision time by the property manager or homeowner. SageWater operates nationwide; we are licensed in nearly every state and deploy a hub and spoke model to serve clients from our regional offices. In addition to our corporate HQ in Alexandria, VA, we operate regional offices in Philadelphia, PA, Raleigh, NC, Las Vegas, NV, Denver, CO, Seattle, WA, and Honolulu, HI.