- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DO YOU WANT TO:
- Make a positive impact in your community every day?
- Have the opportunity for job advancement?
- Receive a discount to live where you work?
- Have competitive compensation and benefits?
If the answers are yes, Sage Ventures has an immediate opening for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor. Under the direct supervision of the Property Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor will oversee maintenance and repairs of electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning
(HVAC), carpentry, painting, and other building systems. More specifically:
- Evaluates systems or facilities to determine maintenance or repairs that need to be performed.
- Assesses building systems to plan work assignments and project schedules.
- Hires and trains maintenance department staff.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of maintenance staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Develops maintenance procedures and schedules.
- Ensures maintenance and repair work is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Assists with departmental budget estimates and costs of specific repair projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
We are looking for candidates that are or have the following:
1. At least 5 years of maintenance experience required, prior supervisory experience preferred.
2. Extensive knowledge of building systems such as plumbing, electrical, and HVAC
3. Skilled in drywall, plaster, painting and carpentry.
4. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
5. Ability to identify issues, determine repairs, and plan maintenance schedules.
6. Excellent management and supervisory skills.
7. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
8. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
9. General knowledge of safety rules and regulations.
10. Good communication and customer service skills.
11. Must have own tools.
Sage Ventures is a full-service vertically integrated residential development and investment firm. As a collaboratively-run corporation, we develop, own, rehabilitate, sell, and manage exceptional properties throughout the greater Baltimore/Washington region.
We offer excellent benefits and competitive salaries. Qualified candidates should forward resume with salary expectations. Sage Ventures is an equal employment employer.
Sage Ventures, LLCWhy Work Here?
We are one of the fastest growing property management companies in Maryland and we have a passion for excellence.
Our goal at Sage Ventures is to maximize value for all stakeholders, including employees, investors, and residents. We strive to make a positive impact on the greater communities in which we operate. We take advantage of new opportunities, using our resources and agility to make good decisions quickly. As a resident, choosing Sage means choosing a professional, experienced management team, which provides exceptional service in a quality home environment. Personable staff and our aim to nurture relationships with our clients, ensure that our residents feel part of the larger Sage Ventures family. Sage’s strict adherence to fair housing laws promises that our residents will not encounter discrimination on any level.
AddressCamp Springs, MD
Real EstateView all jobs at Sage Ventures, LLC