Sage Telehealth, wholly owned subsidiary company of NewLight Healthcare:
NewLight Healthcare is a premier provider of hospital management, nursing home management, and telehealth nursing services. We strive to foster a culture of transparency, support, and innovation. Our company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to manage processes and handle duties for upper management. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
We are also proud to provide an excellent work/life balance for our team members. Our team members have the ability to work from home, or any location that has privacy and reliable Internet connectivity.
· Assist in on-boarding and training telemedicine contract nurses
· Schedule RN shifts for our telemedicine platform and interact with our RN staff regarding their schedule requests and approved shifts.
· Generate reports for internal management and external clients on a weekly/monthly basis
· Complete employee licensing and credentialing verifications
· Respond in a timely fashion to questions and requests for information
· Checking mailboxes, depositing checks, and distributing mail to appropriate manager
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
· Detail-oriented and able to multi-task
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Superior organization skills and dedication to completing tasks in a timely manner
Note: We will start reviewing perspective candidates, beginning September 25th, 2019.