We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Quickbooks and Excel
· Communication Proficiency
· Ability to break down all reports for data analysis and communicate to team
· Business Acumen
· Results Driven
· Organizational Skills
· Presentation skills
· This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but does serve as an important position as part of our team working toward growth and team building
This job operates part of the time in a professional office environment. This role will routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee much frequently lift and/or move up to 20 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours
This is a full-time, exempt position. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 8am-5pm, Mon-Fri. and must work 40 hrs per week to maintain full-time status.
This position is offered the following benefits: medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K plan, ancillary insurance products, paid holidays as determined annually by managements and Paid Time Off.