Do you have experience reviewing contracts and a love for customer service?
An Aerospace Manufacturing company in Santa Clarita is looking for a Sales Administrator with experience in contract review and great customer service skills. The ideal candidate for this position will have strong organizational skills, effective verbal and written communication, Interpersonal skills, and be willing to perform a wide range of administrative duties as needed.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire job opportunity and a great company to work for.
- Responsible for receiving customer orders and inquiries.
- Type quotes, proposals, and letters.
- Review RFQs, contracts/agreements and purchase orders for compliance.
- Required to determine and verify product specifications, quality, pricing, and delivery.
- Tracks orders and maintain customer order history files.
What you need:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 12 months related experience or training
- Aerospace experience (Preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, & Power Point)
- Knowledge of ERP/Inventory
Compensation: $19-$22/Hour (depending on experience)
Hours: 4/10 Schedule, Monday – Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm
Location: Valencia, CA
Apply right away or call 661.254.4026 and ask for Matt. We can't wait to hear from you!