A leader in medical manufacturing is looking for a Bilingual Medical Call Center Associate to join their team on a temp to hire basis.
A successful call center associate uses strong communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships with doctors, therapists, patients, and field reps. You will use sales skills across product lines to meet and exceed target revenue goals.
What you need:
- Ability to handle a high volume of inbound calls
- Ability to identify and address customer needs
- Ability to promote current marketing campaigns
- Ability to answer basic product line questions and route calls as needed
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
Location: Valencia, CA 91355
- Must be Bilingual Spanish
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Medical/Healthcare Front Office experience
- Excellent communication and telephone etiquette
- 1-3 years' call center experience
- Solid data entry skills and MS knowledge