Meat Processor/Machine Operator
- Posted: 20 days ago
Ready to work for one of the fastest growing companies in America? Keep reading.
This position requires you to have a working knowledge of all our kitchen equipment. As a Meat Processor & Machine Operator, you will operate various machines that convert our ingredients into our high-quality treats. Stamina, concentration, and a good attitude in the face of difficulties are crucial to succeed in this position.
This position can lead to career opportunities in food production, sanitation, and more!
· Work Schedule – Your shift begins at 6:30 am and ends when the production schedule is complete (between 3:30 - 5:00pm)
· Meet production quotas within the allotted time.
· Carefully, collect specific raw materials for production and ensure that the materials are of the proper weight and species for the recipes.
· Work closely with the Plant Manager to implement and maintain policies and procedures in product quality and food safety.
· Perform preventive maintenance on the production equipment such as oiling and greasing the machines and ensuring their proper workability.
· Clean machines (including cooler) and product contact surfaces before, during (when necessary), and after operation. The cleaning process must be carefully conducted, so that no liquids will come into contact with any internal electrical components.
· Prior experience in a food production environment.
· Knowledge of Continuous Improvements and Lean Manufacturing is a plus.
WAGES AND BENEFITS
· Starts at $16.00/hr. (+ earn $1.00/hr maximum performance-based raise at 90 days)
· Paid Holidays
· Generous Paid Time Off
· Health Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Life Insurance, and Short-Term Disability
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Detroit, MI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Food processing: 1 year (Required)
- Lean manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
- Food production: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Powered by JazzHR
Sage Solutions Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?