WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Our client is seeking a dynamic, self- starting Account Care Specialist to join their growing team. This individual will join their team to provide amazing customer service to their clients. The best candidate will have a experience with customer support and maintaining client confidentiality.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Excellent Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Great Company Culture
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides customers with assistance by responding to requests; resolving complaints; maintaining quality service.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
JOB KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a customer relations role OR an equivalent amount of relevant post-secondary education and/or experience
- At least 2 years of previous experience working in a call center environment
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to handle questions and disputes in a professional manner
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments at the same time
- Must have at least a basic level of MS office experience
- Must have a proven ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues
- Must have proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and via email
- Must have proven ability to work without supervision at times while carrying out duties
- Must have proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Must have proven ability to multi-task, while paying strong attention to detail and remaining organized & task oriented
- Establish relationships with customer base
- Resolves complaints by investigating issues and composing responses; referring non-standard complains and potential lawsuits to legal or government affairs departments
- Maintains quality service by monitoring standards; advising supervisor of potential problems
- Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, organizing, and recording data, information, and documents.
- Establishes relationships with customer base
- Contacts all new customers after assignment and prepare them for the registration process
- Verifies contact information and addresses for all new customers; later follow up regarding business hours, shifts, contacts, any changes in machinery or processes, and ensure there are no issues or concerns
- Maintains a proactive approach to daily calls and questions: address payment questions and disputes; contact information changes; billing requests, etc.
- Assists with customer payment mailings and performance reports
- Assists in renewing the customer when their contract expires
- Completes conversion mailings by coordinating requirements; developing plans.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information; responding to requests
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- May scan images and make copies of confidential information