SAGE Staffing has partnered with an emerging financial services institution in Plano, that is in need of a Mortgage Appraisal Specialist. You would assist clients closing on their home - on time and on budget - by organizing property value appraisals. you would work with appraisers to produce appraisals within deadlines. For immediate consideration, apply today!
- Organize timely, accurate and compliant property appraisals by using a computerized request system and follow-up contact
- Review DU findings for investor eligibility
- Manage risks associated with the commercial real estate appraisal and evaluation process for a given geographic market and/or assigned lending groups
- Conducts independent real estate appraisal reviews and performs valuation as applicable. Review of appraisal/evaluation reports for accuracy/comprehensiveness
- Collaborates with independent appraiser to ensure valuations are appropriate and risks are mitigated
- Build relationships with certified appraisers in order to produce timely, accurate and compliant appraisals of subject properties by daily deadlines
- Coordinate with other employees concerning appraisal data and status. Deliver finished appraisal reports to loan officers, processors and loan originator assistants (with value/loan-to-value data) by the end of day
- Conduct online research to confirm correct property addresses
- Accurately enter property appraisal information (due dates, fees, type, borrower and agent contact information, etc.) into a computerized system
Minimum Qualifications: Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position preferred but not required. Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to maintain confidentiality. Attention to detail. Planning and organizing skills. Intermediate computer skills
Committing to a dedicated search can often be unnerving, whether you’re the employer with personnel needs or accounting, finance and tax professionals in pursuit of new opportunities. We have undoubtedly heard all of the inquiries about what recruiters actually do and the benefits of utilizing our services. We hear you asking yourself, “Why should I not just tackle this search on my own?”
Sage Search Partners aims to provide you with the answers before the questions are even asked. Our foundation is comprised of the leading market talent, all seasoned recruiting professionals with tenacious career aspirations to provide paramount service without the large-firm bureaucracy. With this mentality, we liken ourselves to our candidates by understanding the importance of identifying a long-term career move; and align our focus with that of our clients by deploying a search tailored specifically to their individual needs.