Join our team today!
The Admissions Clerk is responsible for assisting with the coordination of patient admission and transfer processes.
Offering you: a Comprehensive Benefits Package, Excellent and Competitive Pay and much more!
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Medical Assistant license/certification required
- Candidate should posses previous working experience with insurance companies to include verifications, authorizations and referrals.
- Excellent customer service skill required to answer incoming calls, meet with patients and family members and referring entities.
- Performs tours of the facility with perspective patients and families and educates on the hospital Rehabilitation and Skilled services.
- Minimum of 6 months previous experience in a hospital setting.
Only candidates with appropriate experience will be considered.
Exceptional People providing Exceptional Care.