Primary Care Physician
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Our care team consists of physicians, advanced practice professionals, pharmacists, care coordinators, medical assistants, behavioral health support, quality-based coders, referral coordinators, and more. This robust support allows our primary care physicians to see fewer patients and spend more time caring for patients.
- Evaluates and treat center patients in accordance with standards of care
- Assists in the coordination of patient services, including but not limited to specialty referrals when appropriate, hospital and SNF coordination, durable medical equipment, and home health care
- Acts as an active participant and key source of medical expertise with the care team through daily huddles
- Helps Lead Physician and Center Administrator in setting a tone of cooperation in practice by displaying a professional and approachable demeanor
- Completes all medical record documentation daily, working with a quality-based coder to optimize comprehensive documentation
- Follows policy and protocol defined by Clinical Leadership
- Meets with Lead Physician about quality of care, review of outcome data, and medical records issues
- Clinically focused on direct patient care, inclusive of patient-facing time and general administrative time (charting, meetings, etc.) as it relates to direct patient care
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of an accredited university
- Current and unrestricted medical license or willing to obtain a medical license in the state of practice; eligible and willing to obtain licenses in other states in the region of assignment, as required
- Board Certification or Eligible to become certified (ABMS or AOA) in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine preferred
- Active and unrestricted DEA license
- Medicare Provider Number
- Medicaid Provider Number
- Demonstrate a high level of skill with interpersonal relationships and communications with colleagues/patients
- Fully engaged in the concept of team-based care model
- Willingness and ability to learn/adapt to practice in a value-based care setting
- Superior patient/customer service
- Basic computer skills, including email and EMR
- Knowledge of HEDIS/STARS
- Knowledge of CAHPS and HOS
- Experience working in medically underserved/culturally diverse communities
- Experience working with an electronic health record
- Experience working in Medicare Advantage Global Risk Models
- Guaranteed base salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package – health insurance effective on your first day of employment
- CME Allowance/Time
- Occurrence-Based Malpractice Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Minimal Call
About Sage Health
We believe all seniors, regardless of means, deserve concierge primary care & wellness without the concierge fees. They have earned it.
Sage Health builds enriching neighborhood health centers that are easy to access, provide or arrange for all our patient's healthcare needs, and partner with Medicare Advantage plans that fully cover primary care. Unlike other physician practices, a Sage Health physician has a patient panel of 400 or less, and we collaborate with the best outcomes-oriented specialists and hospitals in each market. Because we are not a fee-for-service provider and manage patients within a global capitation budget provided by Medicare Advantage plans, our only concern and motivation is to keep our seniors healthy.
Sage Health is a destination for the best risk provider talent in the country who are building the new standard-bearing senior model for the United States.
Sage Health will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations, as well as all client requirements, and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination and boosters, when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Sage HealthBaltimore, MD
HealthcareView All Sage Health Jobs
Get fresh Primary Care Physician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.