Area Sales Manager (Little Rock, AR)
- Expired: March 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Area Sales Manager is integral to our world-class Sales organization with regional oversight for a 9-12 person sales team (including Community Outreach Specialists and a Broker Engagement Manager). The Area Sales Manager and their team is responsible for generating new patient enrollments through direct engagement with the community & individual seniors, as well as B2B channels like independent brokers, health plans, and community partners. The Area Sales Manager will oversee their sales team's hiring, training, and mentoring, assuring constant/productive patient growth in our Little Rock market. This is an exciting role for those with a high ceiling for professional growth, who desire a high level of responsibility, and wish to be part of a high-growth company that prioritizes the success of you and your team.
- Recruiting, leading, motivating, and retaining a world-class consumer sales team, assuring everyone’s accountability for sales targets.
- Coaching of direct reports in strategy, pipeline management, and opportunity management.
- Provide ongoing skills training on prospecting, account management, and CRM data entry.
- Consistently perform ride along's with the sales team, assuring they receive the maximum amount of training and support available to them through their leader.
- Responsible for achieving market growth goals against targets at the individual, each center, and market level.
- Develop and maintain a strong “team” relationship with internal staff, Clinical, operations, and outreach.
- Quickly identify Medicare Advantage sales leaders for each carrier that Sage Health is contracted with, training them and their team (agents) at differentiating value-based care vs. fee for service and on the Sage Health model.
- Develops strategic relationships with key community partners and insurance agents that will lead to opportunities for their sales team.
- Leveraging and optimization of our CRM tools, supporting lead cultivation and management that maximizes sales for the market, in addition to lead development, tracking analytics, and compensation reporting.
- Report out to Sage Executives on monthly, quarterly, and annual goals/targets and sales achievements/results.
- Lead by example.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- 5+ years experience in a sales leadership role, preferably in healthcare, leading teams of 6 or more reps with a proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales goals.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to create and analyze excel spreadsheets and manage through a CRM system with an analytical approach to sales data and performance.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience at leading and motivating a sales team in a dynamic and ever-changing industry environment.
- Comfortable presenting to small and large groups of individuals.
- Able to multitask effectively and efficiently to get things done
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Have reliable transportation
- Experienced working in medically underserved/culturally diverse communities
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred but not required
Percent of Time Performing Duty
Reports To: National Vice President, Sales
Sage Health will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations and client requirements. It will obtain necessary proof of vaccination and boosters, when applicable, before employment to ensure compliance.
ABOUT SAGE HEALTH
We believe all seniors, regardless of means, deserve concierge primary care & wellness without the concierge fees. They've earned it.
Sage Health builds enriching neighborhood health centers that are easy to access, provide or arrange for all our patient's healthcare needs, and partner with Medicare Advantage plans that fully cover primary care. Unlike other physician practices, a Sage Health physician has a patient panel of 400 or less, and we collaborate with the best outcomes-oriented specialists and hospitals in each market. Because we are not a fee-for-service provider and manage patients within a global capitation budget provided by Medicare Advantage plans, our only concern and motivation is to keep our seniors healthy.
Sage Health is a destination for the best risk provider talent in the country who are building the new standard-bearing senior model for the United States.
AddressLittle Rock, AR
Get fresh Area Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.