Sage is looking to hire an Aging Life Care Manager in San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties! We are seeking someone who will be excited about our commitment to quality of care and quality of life for older and disabled adults. This is a rewarding, well paid opportunity to work with older adults and their families to make a difference.
LCSW, MSW, RN, MFT, PT, OT or Gerontologist – Aging Life Care Manager Position
San Mateo County Full and Part Time Position Now Open
Santa Clara County Full and Part Time Position Now Open
Sage Eldercare Services (SES) has a national reputation for providing compassionate, superior service to clients. Since 2001, SES has dedicated itself to creating solutions that promote quality of care and life for older adults. Our team of professionals, including nurses, social workers, and gerontologists, are problem solvers, advocates, service coordinators, and counselors. With an established professional network, we have an intimate knowledge of resources and facilities in the community. Our understanding of aging related issues enables our team members to best serve the interest needs of our clients and family members. For more information about the organization, please visit www.SageEldercare.com.
As a care manager in the Sage Eldercare team, your responsibilities will include:
- Serve clients in San Mateo and/or Santa Clara County
- Conduct comprehensive in-home assessments and draft written summaries of findings to provide to clients and/or families within two days of assessment
- Develop goal oriented written care plans within a week of the initial meeting with client, and provide to client and/or family.
- Implement various components of the care plan and update care plan on a regular basis, as appropriate
- Negotiate family dynamics to implement care plan
- Communicate regularly with family members and appropriate professionals
- Cultivate and maintain extensive knowledge of community resources available to older adults
- Collaborate with professionals and advocate for clients’ needs
- Licensed Occupational Therapist , MSW, RN, MFT or MA Gerontology
- Experience in care or case management (minimum 2 years)
- Availability all weekdays and some evening/weekend on call rotation
- Knowledge of local eldercare resources (preferred)
- Experience working with mental health issues and coordinating services for clients with mental illness
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Valid California driver’s license, insurance, car
You can read more about us at www.SageEldercare.com
Competitive salary, health and retirement benefits!
No phone calls, please.
Sage Eldercare Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.