Client Service Coordinator
- $36 to $40 Hourly
We're looking for Client Service Coordinator to join our team! ($36-$40 per hour depending on training, education and experience)
Ideal candidates for this position are resourceful, creative, tenacious problem-solvers with a proven track record of impeccable attention to detail and continuously striving for excellence in their work. B.A. and/or equivalent experience in health or eldercare preferred, plus highly adept at a range of technology solutions.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package for full- and part-time positions. (Part-time positions are eligible for benefits with a consistent 20-hour per week schedule.)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision plans
- HSA and FSA plans
- Paid time off
- Annual bonus incentive
- Employee referral program
- B.A. and/or equivalent experience in the health or eldercare fields preferred
- High level of experience and adept in using a range of technology including Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite, Relational Databases (ie Bigtime or other time capture software), Zoom
- Highly experienced in the use of spreadsheets to organize tasks and data effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to create written documentation that is clear, succinct, and flows logically
- Committed to maintaining the highest level of client confidentiality
- Creatively identifies and thoroughly researches goods and services for clients as directed by the care management team.
- Coordinates implementation and scheduling of needed resources and follows through on orders and services to ensure client satisfaction and accurate and timely payment.
- In coordination with care management staff, performs regular audits of client files to ensure that they are accurate, complete, and up to date.
- Facilitates and manages creation of home care schedules and ongoing scheduling needs in partnership with care management staff.
At Sage Eldercare Solutions we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Sage is an equal opportunity employer.
Sage Eldercare Solutions requires applicants to be fully up-to-date with their vaccinations against COVID-19, including the booster dose, if eligible. We do not make work-related decisions based on any legally protected characteristic or in an unlawful manner. We will engage in a prompt, good faith, interactive process with applicants who require reasonable accommodations. We encourage applicants to initiate this interactive process promptly with Sage whenever such accommodations may be required.
Powered by JazzHR
Sage Eldercare SolutionsMillbrae, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.