TEXT 650-275-6486 FOR OUR RECRUITING LINE
We have openings for HOURLY shifts in San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara counties.
Team members choose to work with Sage for our compensation, development of dementia skills, and our team-based approach!
Enjoy FULL BENEFITS including medical, vision and dental coverage available to every team member who works 30 hours or more a week! Overcome every challenge together! BE A PART OF A TEAM THAT SUPPORTS YOU day or night, in person and on the phone. Gerontologists, nurses and social workers - as well as field supervisors - answer your questions and help you learn new ways to provide excellent care to clients.
Learn QUALITY OF LIFE ACTIVITIES(painting, music, paper crafts) from dedicated Hummingbird therapeutic activity specialists assigned to each and every home care client.
In addition we offer PAID ORIENTATION, PAID TRAINING for state licensing, WEEKLY PAY, direct deposit and flexible work schedules.
Responsibilities of the Personal Care Attendant include, but are not limited to:
- Provides home management to maintain a safe environment.
- Assists and/or provides all aspects of personal care including bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, hair care, and shaving.
- Encourages client to maintain independence.
- Assists and supports clients with ambulation and transfers as needed.
- Helps with specialized assistive devices; e.g. Hoyer lift, board, etc.
- Assists with prescribed exercises and rehabilitation.
- Prepares meals, planning and shopping for regular and specialized diets.
- Observes and reports intake of fluids and food and frequency of elimination if indicated.
- Assists with light housekeeping related only to the client.
- Works closely with Home Care Director to create meaningful activities.
- Closely follows care plan provided by Home Care Director and conducts activity program on a daily basis.
- Observes and monitors the client’s condition, notifying Care Management staff of any significant change in client’s status.
- Provides documentation as needed (daily log entries, time sheets, etc.) and attends necessary training.
- Complies with Sage Eldercare’s Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned consistent with the terms of the Summary of Job responsibilities and related to client’s independent living where the client cannot perform such duties due to the client’s health or age limitations.
Sage Eldercare Solutions has been a premier agency since 2001. We have built a reputation for superior client service dedicated to offering wise eldercare solutions that promote quality of care and quality of life for older adults.
For more information on our company, please visit www.SageEldercare.com.
- Experience working 1 on 1 with elderly clients through homecare agencies
- Dementia Experience
- Able to drive to client homes in San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara counties
Sage Eldercare Solutions
Why Work Here?Sage Eldercare Solutions is a growing practice in San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara counties, and has built a reputation for superior client service dedicated to offering wise eldercare solutions that promote quality of care and quality of life for older adults. For more information on our company, please visit www.SageEldercare.com.
Meaningful and engaging work that offers personal and professional growth. At Sage, quality defines us.