Sage Eldercare’s mission is to promote quality of care and quality of life by providing comprehensive, person-centered services to assist our clients in leading dignified, independent lives in comfort and safety. We pride ourselves on delivering high touch, high quality in-home assisted living services for seniors and adults with disabilities - a truly different level of home care for our clients, with uncommon attention to detail and individualized, concierge services.
Sage Eldercare is seeking a team member with expertise in accounts receivables to join us. This is a versatile role where you will also have the opportunity to support payroll in collaboration with our external vendor and lead the annual benefits enrollment and 401k eligibility process. If you are flexible and willing to expand your skills in these areas, we would love to speak with you.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Maintain accurate financials in Quickbooks, including annual income statements and balance sheet
- Work closely with payroll vendor to process weekly and semi-monthly payroll and expense reimbursements
- Set up new employees in the vendor system and support employees via access to paystubs, W2’s and other payroll items or inquiries
- Prepare and process 1099’s for contractors
- Process expense reimbursement reports timely and accurately
- Support employees who are looking to set up or reset online access to check stubs and W2
- Respond to employment verifications and unemployment benefit filings
- Manage the set up and reconciliation of employee contributions to their 401k and healthcare benefits
- Prepare for and conduct open enrollment for healthcare and 401k, including review and vetting of benefits vendor in advance of bi-annual open enrollment
- Review and recommend high quality vendors in the area of employee healthcare benefits
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 3 years experience in accounts receivable
- 1-2 years experience with payroll processing for small business
- Familiarity with benefits and 401k process
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of accounting software, preferably Quickbooks
- Thorough w/ strong attention to detail
- Experience with vendor management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Check out this 3 minute video to see why care providers and clients appreciate Sage: https://vimeo.com/277516950
Sage Eldercare Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.