Work. With Purpose
Sage Care Therapy Services is seeking a Full-Time Speech Therapist or CF with feeding, therapy, language, and supervision experience to treat and patients in the Greenville, Anna, McKinney, Allen area.
This individual will join an award-winning team and perform meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor – and a stellar work ethic – we should talk.
Check out this ChanceLight video and visit our website to learn about the ChanceLight’s three divisions and their respective companies.
Sage Care therapists create a fun and nurturing therapy (physical, occupational and speech) experience for children with special needs to help them achieve their greatest functional potential. Sage Care Therapy Services provides the most effective, function-centered, pediatric home health care therapies.
- Perform a clinical assessment to identify patient needs and appropriateness of patient.
- Document, prepare and complete a Plan of Care, progress notes, phone orders and other clinical record documentation on an ongoing basis.
- Analyze patient needs and administer appropriate care as ordered by a physician.
- Performs and oversees other team members, when applicable, in the performance of patient care that is consistent with patients’ needs and desires.
- Applied concepts of infection control and standard precautions in coordinating/performing patient care activities to prevent contamination and transmission of disease.
- Accepts clinical assignments that are consistent with education and competence to care for patients.
- Use effective interpersonal relations and communication skills; facilitates the use of these skills by other team members to achieve desirable outcomes.
- Meets mandatory continuing education requirements of the agency/licensing board.
- Provides appropriate plan, treatment, and evaluation for speech, language, cognitive and swallowing disorders with appropriate tests and measurements. Maintain pertinent records of specific tests performed and progress made.
- Educate patient/family concerning patient deficits, ways to facilitate communication, and appropriate discharge plans through family members.
Work. With Purpose at Sage Care Therapy - YouTube
The ChanceLight Story.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume and cover letter
Our interdisciplinary team, which includes bilingual therapists and translators, develops and delivers individual treatment plans with physical, occupational and speech therapies for patients age 21 and younger.
Many of our young patients are medically fragile, with special needs and disorders apparent from birth. Others exhibit developmental delays as they get older; some struggle to speak and walk properly.
Pediatric therapy plans are customized for each child and may include one or all of the services – Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Feeding Therapy – that we offer. In the case of children who have serious physical and cognitive deficits from birth, our therapists work with them for years. Children recovering from an accident or acute illness may need short-term therapy for a few months to restore their strength and function.
Pediatric Home Health
Sage Care therapists work with children in their own homes. Children are most comfortable in familiar surroundings, and providing home-based pediatric therapy loops in family members so therapeutic exercises and activities can be incorporated more easily into everyday living.
Every child is different but our goal is always the same – to provide compassionate, child-focused pediatric therapies that position children for as much success and independence as possible.
Sage Care is part of ChanceLightTM Behavioral Health and Education, the nation’s leading provider of behavioral health and education solutions for children and young adults. ChanceLight works with more than 14,000 clients and students in 27 states.