Sage Apartment Communities is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial real estate investment firm based in Orange County, California. We specialize solely in multifamily real property investments. We add value through the acquisition, renovation, repositioning, management and disposition of existing apartment assets. Today, our portfolio consists of 45 properties and 7,832 units located across 9 states.
Sage is currently seeking to hire a maintenance technician for our multi-family apartment community, Silver Bay in the Boise, ID. This is a great opportunity to grow with a young, entrepreneurial real estate firm looking to continue its fast-paced growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform property maintenance or repairs as needed or requested by residents and/or property management staff. Property maintenance or repair duties may include HVAC, plumbing, electrical, keys and locks, appliances, lighting systems, carpentry, etc.
- Perform duties to turn apartment; ensure that move-in standards are met.
- Perform preventive maintenance according to established guidelines and schedules.
- Perform exterior maintenance including roof, parking lot, and pool/recreation area maintenance, etc. (if applicable).
- Perform grounds care including snow removal, trash pick-up, etc.
- Maintain adequate maintenance supply inventory. Responsible for selecting and ordering supplies and monitoring maintenance supply budget.
- Schedule, coordinate and supervise work of outside vendors.
- Maintain compliance and coordination with local, state, property and Company safety regulations. Coordinate with police, fire and utility inspectors.
- One plus year’s relevant experience multi-family a plus
- Plumbing Experience, HVAC, and Appliance Repair required.
- Preferred licenses include: Pool License.
- Employees must provide own hand tools and must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, mechanical equipment and measuring devices.
- Driver’s License.
- Superior customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
Sage Apartment Communities
Why Work Here?Sage Apartment Communities is a real estate management firm headquartered in Orange County California. We specialize solely in multifamily real property investments. We add value through the acquisition, renovation, re-positioning, management and disposition of existing apartment assets. We currently manage over 44 multi-family properties across 16 US states and are growing rapidly! Join our team if you are looking for a stable job with tons of growth opportunities!
Great benefits and a fun culture!