Sage Apartment Communities is currently seeking to hire a full-time Maintenance Supervisor for our multi-family real estate property Bolero Flats in the Minneapolis, MN area. This is a great opportunity to grow with a young, entrepreneurial real estate firm looking to continue its fast-paced growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing and coordinating persons, activities and available resources to accomplish property objectives as set forth by management company and property owner
- Coordinate and perform property maintenance or repairs as needed or requested by residents and/or property management staff. Property maintenance or repair duties may include HVAC, plumbing, electrical, keys and locks, appliances, lighting systems, carpentry, etc.
- Coordinate and perform duties to turn apartment; ensure that move-in standards are met.
- Coordinate and perform preventive maintenance according to established guidelines and schedules.
- Coordinate and perform exterior maintenance including roof, parking lot, and pool/recreation area maintenance, etc. (if applicable).
- Coordinate and perform grounds care including snow removal, trash pick-up, etc.
- Maintain adequate maintenance supply inventory. Responsible for selecting and ordering supplies and monitoring maintenance supply budget.
- Schedule, coordinate and supervise work of outside vendors.
- Maintain compliance and coordination with local, state, property and Company safety regulations. Coordinate with police, fire and utility inspectors.
- Maintain Compliance and coordination with local, states, property and Company safety regulations.
- Coordinate with police, fire and utility inspectors.
- 2 years prior experience as a Maintenance Supervisor on a multi-family high rise.
- Familiar with District Energy Systems- PLUS
- Familiar with and used a Make Ready Board in the past
- Plumbing Experience, HVAC, Appliance Repair
- Preferred licenses include: Pool License, EPA and Boilers
- Pool and spa maintenance skills
- Employees must provide own hand tools and must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, mechanical equipment and measuring devices
- Driver’s License.
- Superior customer service skills, and a great team player
- High school diploma or equivalent
- YARDI- PLUS
- Dynamic self-starter who enjoys working with others and excels in a faced paced team-oriented environment.
Sage Apartment Communities
Why Work Here?Sage Apartment Communities is a real estate management firm headquartered in Orange County California. We specialize solely in multifamily real property investments. We add value through the acquisition, renovation, re-positioning, management and disposition of existing apartment assets. We currently manage over 44 multi-family properties across 16 US states and are growing rapidly! Join our team if you are looking for a stable job with tons of growth opportunities!
Great benefits and a fun culture!