Leasing Consultant - Conventional Apartments
Sage Apartment Communities Hopkins, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sage Apartment Communities is seeking a full time (floating) Leasing Consultant/ Leasing Agent to join our Conventional apartment communities, Knollwood E/W, Central Park Manor, Creek Point, Lyndy, Cambridge Towers in the Hopkins, MN area. Must be able to work weekends.
- Assist in all aspects of leasing including, but not limited to; touring, accepting and processing applications, phones, call backs and thank you cards.
- Review, analyze, and interpret market data.
- Interact with current and prospective residents and vendors.
- Fosters a positive, active and collaborative relationship with residents, communities and associated agencies.
- Accepts and completes Notice to Vacate forms.
- Preparation of correspondence such as rent charges, eviction notices, collections, etc.
- Complete tenant move-ins and move-outs in compliance with all company procedures.
- Shows apartments to prospective Residents.
- Maintain the safety and security of the apartment community at all times.
- Run Daily reports as needed.
- Accepts rental payments and issues rent receipts.
- Distributes notices and letters as needed.
- Explains lease and all appropriate addenda to new resident.
- Walks apartments and reports all necessary improvements.
- Assists with resident relations.
- Prepares lease paperwork.
- Post all marketing ads to appropriate websites daily to promote available apartments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Community Manager.
- Previous experience in multi-family leasing PLUS
- Previous tax-credit experience- PLUS
- Yardi Voyager- PLUS
- Working knowledge of RealPage, Lead2Lease, Onsite, OPS- PLUS
- Computer skills in the following: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to build rapport with clients, learn quickly and pay attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MUST work weekends
- Superior customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual- PLUS
Sage Apartment CommunitiesWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and a fun culture!
Sage Apartment Communities is a real estate management firm headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT. We specialize solely in multifamily Apartments. We add value through the acquisition, renovation, re-positioning, management and disposition of existing apartment assets. We currently own and manage over 44 multi-family properties across 11 US states and are growing steadily! Join our team if you are looking for a stable job with tons of growth opportunities!
1010 Lake Street NEHopkins, MN