- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
$1,000 Sign on bonus!
Sagamore Animal Hospital is looking for YOU to join our team!
Are you into trusted, quality care? Do you picture yourself collaborating with a team offering years of experience, accumulated knowledge, and unwavering compassion for animals and their humans? Do you enjoy a family-like work environment? We do and we strive to provide the best support to our team members. We strongly encourage work-life balance and Rye, New Hampshire is the perfect place for it! We are located just minutes from downtown (Portsmouth, NH), beaches, parks, museums, and more!
We are excited to welcome YOU and expand our tightly-knit family!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional, compassionate nursing care to patients utilizing a variety of technical skills.
- Support veterinarians to ensure exceptional veterinary care during visits.
- Advocate for patients and educate clients.
- Assist with patient procedures and surgeries.
- Obtain health history from clients and ensure documentation is accurate and complete.
- Willingness to guide, mentor, and support fellow team members.
- Constantly advance your knowledgebase and skill set.
Benefits and Perks
- Sagamore Animal Hospital offers full-time team members medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, 401k matching, PTO, Employee Assistance Program, continuing education program, and more.
We are a proud United Veterinary Care Partner hospital. United Veterinary Care supports the unique culture and individuality of each partner hospital while empowering the hospital teams in their care for patients. One of our goals is to support our community of hospitals in creating sustainable, fulfilling careers in a profession we love.
Sagamore Animal HospitalRye, NH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.