SagaCity Media, Inc. is seeking a bright and motivated individual to fill the role of Circulation Coordinator I in our Seattle office. This position will be responsible for coordinating the distribution business for several SagaCity publications across the country. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, resourceful, possess strong communication skills, and be able to build relationships with our clients and vendors.
The Audience Development Coordinator I will report to the Audience Development Manager. The duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage all customer service – including but not limited to managing back issue requests, handling inquiries, and managing customer service issues.
- Oversee the sales, inventory and storage of all back issues.
- Manage inventory of all SagaCity publications
- Secure and oversee distribution locations for SagaCity publications
- Set and manage issue plans and print orders. Work with independent contractors and printers to facilitate print and distribution deadlines
- Track and manage publication deadlines as it pertains to this position
- Ensure proper completion and submission of orders uploaded to PCD or exported to the bindery for custom orders and professional subscriptions
- Twice annual audits of hotel distribution
- Manage monthly reports for newsstand, digital, and campaign reports
- Assist events with marketing events as needed
- Assist the Manager with collection and filing of material, as they pertain to your area of responsibility, for audits
- Support other members of the department as needed
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
· Proven ability to think analytically
· Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, work ethic, and sense of humor
· Knowledge or passion for the magazine industry desired
· Must be detail-oriented and set high standards for accuracy
· Strong organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills required.