Finance Content Writer
- Posted: over a month ago
Finance Content Writer
Safra National Bank of New York ("Safra National") is a nationally chartered U.S. Bank supervised by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and member of the Federal Reserve and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (“FDIC”). Headquartered in New York, with a branch in Florida and representative offices in Brazil, Chile, Mexico and Panama, Safra National is a leading private bank with a devoted team of relationship managers serving many sophisticated U.S. and international high net worth clients, with focus on Latin America.
The Finance Content writer will join the Marketing Team to collaborate in developing content for the Bank that will be utilized across a multitude of digital channels and modes. The Finance Content Writer will work closely with the VP of Marketing to craft high-quality, detailed content for articles, resources, social media, and brand campaigns while bringing fresh ideas to the table.
- Collaborate to create digital, print media and lead content and to update/change as needed to improve older content
- Collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with direct marketing best practices, brand guidelines, compliance, and overall project goals
- Writes to audiences in their terms and on their level so that the message is more readily received
- Writes relevant, useful, and conversational content, ensuring voice and messaging are consistent with the bank’s brand and writing standards
- Understands SEO best practices and uses analytics to apply emerging content management techniques and keywords to impact the user journey and meet our digital goals and objectives
- Meet project deadlines and follow content requirements
- 2-4+ years of marketing copywriting experience
- Experience in digital/traditional marketing, communications of financial services industry.
- Possess strong knowledge of Web marketing (email, website, newsletter, social media) and copyediting/proofreading
- Best in class and flawless grammar in English and Spanish (Portuguese is a plus) with a keen eye for detail, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to ask questions as much as necessary to accomplish goals and to investigate market research of other successful content writing strategies in the industry
- Critical Thinking - Proficient skills in using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
Safra National Bank in New York is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Safra National Bank of New York
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Safra National Bank of New York
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?