Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Safra National Bank of New York ("Safra National") is a nationally chartered U.S. Bank supervised by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and member of the Federal Reserve and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (“FDIC”). Headquartered in New York, with a branch in Florida and representative offices in Brazil, Chile, Mexico and Panama, Safra National is a leading private bank with a devoted team of relationship managers serving many sophisticated U.S. and international high net worth clients, with focus on Latin America.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales and Customer Service Representative to join our exceptional team. The ideal candidate will help us continue our rapid growth by creating better ways to serve our customers and improve their client experience.
This is a customer service-oriented role, the position performs sales and service functions for targeted markets, programs, and additional services as needed. This role will be responsible for the operations of inbound/outbound calls, our website chat sessions, and social media chat profiles.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about the product, pricing, and availability.
- Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs.
- Data entry in various platforms.
- Perform inbound & outbound contact activations.
- Preparing, processing, reviewing, and monitoring various documents such as premiums, coverage of risk, policies, renewals, claims, applications, changes, endorsements, binders, contracts, etc.
- Creating and maintaining computer files and for follow-up action.
- Analyze, and interpret contracts, policies, documents, and regulations.
- Write reports and compose business correspondence.
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, pro-rata, percentages, and volume; ability to apply concepts of basic accounting or finance.
- Computer literacy, including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned.
- At least 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- High School diploma or GED preferred, or equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
- Industry experience and sales experience is preferred
About Access Loans
At Access Loans, we believe that accessing credit should be seamless and that everyone deserves a better and responsible financial future. We offer convenient, fast, and low installment loans in times of financial distress - using nontraditional methods for assessing individual creditworthiness. ACCESS LOANS® products are funded and serviced by Safra National Bank of New York (“SNBNY”)
National Bank of New York is an Equal Employment Opportunity.
Safra National Bank of New York
BusinessView all jobs at Safra National Bank of New York