- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Safra National Bank of New York ("Safra National") is a nationally chartered U.S. Bank supervised by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and member of the Federal Reserve and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (“FDIC”). Headquartered in New York, with a branch in Florida and representative offices in Brazil, Chile, Mexico and Panama, Safra National is a leading private bank with a devoted team of relationship managers serving many sophisticated U.S. and international high net worth clients, with focus on Latin America.
At Access Loans, we believe that accessing credit should be seamless and that everyone deserves a better and responsible financial future. We offer convenient, fast and low installment loans in times of financial distress using nontraditional methods for assessing an individual credit worthiness.
We are looking for a competent Collection Specialist to contact clients and collect outstanding payments. You will strike a balance between maintaining trustful relationships and ensuring timely payments. Our Collection Specialist should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as an ability to work independently.
- You are motivated, goal orientated, and enthusiastic
- You have exceptional communication, organizational and follow-up skills
- People find you engaging and outgoing
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re willing to listen and learn, building sales collections that can help you advance your career
- Proven ability to overcome obstacles and get results
- You believe in a workplace that fosters growth opportunities for those who are willing to earn them
- Constant and immediate follow-up with consumer recover payment
- High volume outbound calls (100-150 calls per day)
- Negotiate payment arrangements while maintaining a great customer experience.
- Constant email follow up with consumers to structure and modify payments as needed
- Uses available resources and management support to effectively and efficiently return delinquent accounts to performing status within the deadline and guidelines established.
- Ability to provide accurate and detailed notes on account activity
- Skip-tracing for the purpose of locating consumers and assets.
- Document all calls and keep accurate records of account activity.
- Develop collections methods that consistently lead to achieving or exceeding company financial goals
- Work closely with team members to create ways to bring in revenue and find success as a team
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; presenting of findings, analysis, and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree or some college preferred or HS Diploma/GED; and
- Relevant work experience in underwriting, collections or customer service.
- Over two years of full-time, relevant collections work experience
- Experience in lending industry is desired, preferably in consumer lending
Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career. At Access Loans you will have the potential to earn an annual salary plus incentives. We offer robust training programs and opportunities to advance your career to leadership roles. Access Loans team members benefit from competitive pay. Our team members work in a collaborative manner to support one another to create a great work environment.
About Access Loans
Access Loans LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. ACCESS LOANS® products are funded and serviced by Safra National Bank of New York (“SNBNY”)
National Bank of New York is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Safra National Bank of New York
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Banking Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.