We are NOT a call center! We are small team – but we are growing! We are looking for the right individuals to help us expand our Customer Care team and be true leaders in the department and organization. This position is all about building relationships with clients, maintaining positive interactions and working with various other departments in our organization to solve client issues and answer client questions. Each representative handles roughly 30-40 cases/tickets a day. 85% of Help Desk/client communication is via email.
The Help Desk Representative is primarily responsible for providing effective customer service and technical support for all clients by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and programs. They also have responsibility to work with the software development and training success teams to retain current customers and attract new ones.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication, computer, spelling and grammar skills
- The ability to converse with diverse personalities in a patient and kind manner, on the phone, in person and via email
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to understand and explain potentially complex instructions in an easy-to-follow format both over the phone and via email
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Providing excellent customer support by triaging incoming inquiries, monitoring support tickets and documenting correspondence
- Address customer issues on the phone and via email to ensure effective and long-term problem resolution
- Record all customer tickets and enter data into support systems
- Responsible for knowing when to escalate an incident as well as ability to resolve basic questions to problems associated with account administration, system navigation/functionality access and FAQs
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Work Experience:
- Knowledge of and ability to use computers is required, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office and all supported internet browsers/operating systems
- Ability to spell, type quickly/accurately is required
- Previous customer service experience is required
- Previous technical support experience is preferred
- Salesforce knowledge is preferred
- Some college is preferred
- Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Gym Membership
- And much more!
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and work at a computer for long periods of time in an office environment. Employee is also required to accept incoming calls and respond to client tickets via email. Must be able to see, hear and speak.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change, so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
SafetySkills believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law (collectively “Protected Statuses”). Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer/employee relationship, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, education, compensation, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff and termination, and benefits and assignments.
SafetySkills.com is a leading provider of online environmental, health and safety training serving over 23,000 organizations in the U.S. and in over 80 countries.