Inside Sales Representative
Safety Services Company Tempe, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inside Sales Representative
Everything’s in place for you to win at Safety Services Company (SSC)– North America’s leading provider of safety, training, and compliance solutions!
In our 18 years in business, we have been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies 7 times. Our products and services have enabled more than 100,000 customers throughout North America thrive in times of regulatory scrutiny.
We take pride in our brand pillars, which help us be our best selves and are paramount to how we conduct our daily operations. While industry safety regulations may change, our commitment to happy customers does not. Our team is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of trust, professionalism, innovation, reliability, and giving back.
Here is what we offer:
- The opportunity to grow with an exciting and supportive organization where your success will mean better safety outcomes for thousands of people across North America;
- Competitive salary + Flexible PTO;
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits;
- Life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan;
- Professional development opportunities and continuous education.
First year On-Target-Earnings:
$50,000 to $80,000
Inside Sales Representative efforts are the core of our business, thus we need All-Star players to promote growth.
- We provide the resources and tools you will need to be successful.
- We need you to identify, pursue and maintain long lasting relationships with existing customers and prospects with a strong focus closing transactional deals.
- To become a trusted advisor by educating each customer and prospect on the true value and benefit of SSC’s product offerings.
- Develop and close business
- Meets or exceeds individual and team revenue targets
- Develops sales pipeline by proactively calling to convert sales conversations to identified prospects
- Develop sales activities with new customers; up-sell and cross-sell to the existing customer base
- Proven ability to develop new sales with strong cold-calling and prospecting skills
- Be a high-energy sales person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales goals/quotas/KPI’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Knowledge of solution selling and value-based selling techniques is a real plus!
Safety Services Company
BusinessView all jobs at Safety Services Company