Safety Harbor Resort & Spa is currently seeking a Licensed Massage Therapists to provide exceptional spa services in a professional atmosphere.
As a Massage Therapist you will strive to provide exceptional massage therapy and committed to our team, members and guests by providing individualized services and treatments and being a team player.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide body care & massage services, through a variety of techniques including deep tissue & stone massages.
- Experience with pre-natal and reflexology is a plus.
- Consistently increase guest retention and service sales, as well as maintain minimum retail sales per guest.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Appropriate State/County/City Massage Therapy License & certificates.
- 1 - 2 years of experience preferred
- Actively participate in advanced training or ongoing education in specific skill trade.
- Must be able to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress, and strives for growth
- Be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, management and staff
- Follow all state massage regulations: update, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule: days, weekends and holidays
Please send a resume' to email@example.com or apply in person at the Human Resource Office at the Safety Harbor Resort & Spa 105 N Bayshore Dr., Safety Harbor, FL 34695.
Please list the position you are applying for in the subject line if emailing a resume.
Safety Harbor Resort and Spa
Safety Harbor, FL