Site Operations Attendant
Safemark Arlington, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
The Site Operations Attendant will provide excellent customer service of amusement park's guest using lockers. This position will complete effective and efficient service maintenance on mobility and locker equipment located at the park. The idea candidate will be mechanically inclined, customer service oriented, communicate professionally, and exhibit a positive attitude.
- Provides excellent customer service when assisting park guests in renting or using lockers
- Communicates effectively and professionally when interacting with customers
- Answers questions and listens attentively to guest, establishes a rapport
- Act as a liaison between the park and their guests when addressing guest questions and concerns
- Analyzes complex situation and establishes a positive outcome for customers
- Troubleshoots minor operational issues with the lockers
- Assists with the repairs and maintenance of the mobility products
- Maintains a clean and orderly area around locker locations by removal of spills and debris
- Exhibits learning agility and willingness to learn and applies learning while in progress
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or further education
- 1-3 years of experience in service or maintenance of equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Mechanically inclined and mechanically oriented
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions (warm or cold, wet or dry)
- Exhibits a willingness to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays
- Exhibits a professional attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and the ability to rent a car if required
- Reliable form of transportation to travel throughout the area
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl, and climb all day while performing the duties of this job. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Use of ladders and other material handling devices are required as needed.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and outdoor weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This position requires that you stand and walk for most of the shift.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TourismView all jobs at Safemark