Warehouse Driver - $18/ hour - 21-2519
Safelite Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Find a career. Gain a family. We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass, we're so much more. At our core, we're a People Powered organization — our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.
The Warehouse Delivery Driver keeps our inventory on the move. From leading daily shipping and receiving efforts to delivering inventory orders, our retail locations, Mobile Glass Shops, and other retailers depend on these dedicated professionals to provide vehicle glass repair and replacement services across the nation.
What You’ll Do
· Receive, log, and stock incoming automotive glass, accessories, and supply items.
· Fill customer invoices with appropriate inventory.
· Deliver inventory to Belron U.S. locations and other automotive glass retail shops.
· Inspect inventory for defects, scratches, or other damage.
· Organize, clean and maintain warehouse space and company vehicles.
· All other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Get
· Competitive weekly pay: $18/hour
· Paid time off, holidays, paid volunteer days and a belief in work-life balance.
· 401(k) plan with company matching to build your nest-egg.
· Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
· Paid training and all the tools and resources you’ll need to be successful.
· An actual marketplace to meet your health, wealth, life and legal needs - https://www.safelitebenefits.com
What You’ll Need
- Education: High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent preferred.
- Certification / Licensure: Valid state-issued driver’s license required; power equipment certification required.
- Ability to provide world class customer service; perform basic mathematical calculations, read and write, understand and follow general instructions, and maintain accurate and complete records.
- Willingness to satisfy all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements as outlined in the Field Supplemental Handbook
- The ability to operate a commercial vehicle, following all company safety and cleanliness policies/procedures and traffic laws, and maintain a safe driving record.
- Meet all physical requirement of the job, such as: lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs. for short periods of time, maintaining an adequate range of motion in the upper extremities, working at elevated heights and remaining on your feet for extended periods of time.
Your Rights: To review and consider your application, Safelite Group collects personal information. To understand what is collected and why, carefully review the Applicant Privacy Notice presented during your online application. We value our diverse workforce and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate based on any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, we’ll provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application/hiring process.
Notification to Agencies: Safelite Group does not accept and will not pay commissions for unsolicited resumes or outreach from third-party recruiters or agencies. Absent a signed MSA and approval from Talent Acquisition to submit resumes for a specific requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party for hires made.
SafeliteWhy Work Here?
Find a career. Gain a family. We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass, we're so much more
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass, we're so much more. At our core, we're a People Powered organization — our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Safelite