This critical team player is an important first link between our customers and insurance partners by providing professional and helpful phone support for processing claims.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Quickly and professionally answers incoming phone calls from policyholders, insurance agents and/or auto glass shops -- listening to each customer's needs and concerns.
- Gathers all necessary information for the claim, including verifying insurance coverage and deductible amounts, with empathy and patience.
- Puts customers at ease by using the production/shop locator system to find an auto glass vendor to quickly and conveniently service their vehicle -- qualifying the damage for a windshield repair or selecting the appropriate glass part for replacement.
- Proactively assists broader team by answering hold calls.
- Helps new associates get up and running with orientation and training, as needed.
- Must be 16+ years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent (or actively enrolled)
- Prior experience in customer service preferred
- Ability to operate a computer and telephone systems while seated for extended periods of time
- Skill in speaking with a pleasant voice, retaining composure, and building rapport among peers, stores and customer
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.