Customer Service Advocate_$15/hr_.6473
Safelite Mount Pleasant, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Advocate is one of Safelite's first impressions with our customers. From managing administrative processes, scheduling, work orders and invoicing, to greeting customers in person and answering inbound phone calls and emails, this organized and energetic professional delivers a memorable experience during every interaction. This organized and energetic role delights internal and external customers with a Service Mindset, Can-do Attitude and Caring Heart -- delivering a seamless and memorable experience during every interaction.
What You'll Do
- Welcome in-shop customers and resolve customer concerns quickly and efficiently -- without breaking a sweat -- often coming up with creative solutions.
- Manage incoming calls, e-mails and faxes for service issues, pricing, warranties, commercial, dispatch, repair, cash, wholesale and same-day reschedules/cancellations.
- Keep all the moving parts running smoothly by confirming and completing work order information, including insurance verification, additional parts and missing information.
- Breeze through administrative tasks such as buyouts, invoices, work orders, managing deleted work orders and processing credit memos and rebills.
- Review orders from the national contact center and manage dealer part orders and special accounts.
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent required.
- Experience: 1-3 years telephone operations or business administration experience required.
- Knowledge of customer service and administrative protocols
- Ability to provide world class customer service in a changing, fast-paced operation.
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective equipment.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities
- Paid time off, holidays, paid volunteer days and a belief in work-life balance.
- 401(k) plan with company matching to build your nest-egg.
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be successful.
- An actual marketplace to meet your health, wealth, life and legal needs -https://www.safelitebenefits.com
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
Your Rights: To review and consider your application, Safelite Group collects personal information. To understand what is collected and why, carefully review the Applicant Privacy Notice presented during your online application. We value our diverse workforce and we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We don't discriminate based on any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, we'll provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application/hiring process.
Notification to Agencies: Safelite Group does not accept and will not pay commissions for unsolicited resumes or outreach from third-party recruiters or agencies. Absent a signed MSA and approval from Talent Acquisition to submit resumes for a specific requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party for hires made.
SafeliteWhy Work Here?
Find a career. Gain a family. We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass, we're so much more
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass, we're so much more. At our core, we're a People Powered organization — our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.
AddressMount Pleasant, SC
BusinessView all jobs at Safelite