Right now, we're looking for a Contact Center Trainer to join our team to be responsible for facilitating new hire and subsequent training for contact center associates.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Communicates with the WFM department on a regular basis to determine training needs.
- Assists in preparation for training classes, including: preparing and distributing class list daily, assembling training manuals and orientation materials, and training lab cleanliness.
- Prepares quizzes for training effectiveness evaluation purposes, and to determine future training needs.
- Monitors and coaches Customer Service Representatives on their performance.
- Assesses need for ongoing training of contact center associates.
- Utilizes Safelite University to meet training needs.
- Design, plan, and implement training programs.
- Facilitates new hire training using a variety of methods and visual aids. This includes presenting material, administering quizzes and exams, and addressing special learning needs.
- Counsel's trainees as appropriate on contact center policies and performance issues.
- Assists in answering of phone calls when service levels are in jeopardy.
- Shift times may vary based on business needs - open/flexible availability required.
- Call Center Training experience desired.
- Ability to utilize Captivate software desired
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of six months experience as a Claims Service Representative.
- Two years computer experience with Microsoft products required.
- Must have a high level of customer service.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, as well as be detail driven.
- Must be able to type at least 20 words per minute.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.