The ideal candidates will be driven with a need to assist customer issues through difficult and inconvenient situations and bring their problems to resolution. Strong communication skills will be essential to this position as you will interact with our Area Sales Manager, Insurance Agents and Offices, and National Commercial Clients. Be a part of a culture that empathizes with and relates to our customers with a strong desire to delight them with our care and expertise.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Engages with customers, insurance agents, Area Sales Managers and/or National Commercial Clients
- Accurately enters claim information electronically when necessary
- Partners with the insurance companies to verify the customer's coverage and deductible
- Actively listens to the customer's description of the damage and assess the level of repair needed
- Enhance customer delight by utilizing auto glass knowledge and expertise to consistently select the appropriate part for repair
- Adds value by striving to become a subject matter expert for all insurance accounts and commercial accounts to further assist your customers
- Understands what differentiates us from our competitors and use you knowledge of the business to overcome objections and schedule today!
- Leverages your partnership with the shops in order to secure an appointment when and where the customer desires the service.
- Actively listens to the customer's description of the damage and assess the level of repair needed.
- Must be at least 16+ years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent required (or actively enrolled)
- Experience demonstrating a memorable customer experience
- The ability to establish rapport and credibility with customers, stores and peers while using a pleasant voice and maintaining composure
- Knowledge of computer and telephone systems with the ability to toggle and maneuver between multi systems while seated for extended periods of time
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills and the ability thrive in a changing, fast paced environment
- Uses good judgment in decision making scenarios with quick turnaround times
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.
Safelite Group, Inc.
Why Work Here?
Safelite is a People Powered and Customer Driven organization making a difference in people's every day lives!