Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative is a key role that answers incoming customer phone calls and processes insurance claims in both English and Spanish.
- Professionally answers incoming phone calls from both English and Spanish speaking policy holders, insurance agents, and/or auto glass shops
- Accurately enters claims information into the production database
- Verifies customer insurance coverage and deductible amounts for the vehicle involved, and communicates the information to the customer
- Using the production/shop locator system, locates an auto glass vendor that can service the customer's vehicle quickly and conveniently
- Using knowledge of auto glass parts, qualifies the damage for a windshield repair or selects the appropriate glass part for replacement
- Uses the appointment scheduling system in production to schedule appointments for service at Safelite store locations, or contacts non-Safelite vendors to arrange an appointment for the customer
- Uses knowledge of other accounts to assist in answering phone calls if calls are holding
- Assists in the training and orientation of new associates upon request.
- Must be at least 16+ years of age
- Ability to translate English scripts to Spanish for our customers, as well as document information in English to be utilized by various glass shops
- High school diploma or equivalent (or actively enrolled)
- Prior experience in customer service preferred
- Ability to operate computer and telephone systems while seated for extended periods of time.
- Skill in speaking with a pleasant voice, retaining composure, and building rapport among peers, stores, and customers.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.