Customer Service Representative
Safelite AutoGlass Pittston, PA
- Posted: 23 days ago
- $15 to $16 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
If you have a high interest in this position, please apply on our career site - It will greatly speed up the interview process:https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/nghome.guid?c=1142507&d=ExternalCareerSite&prc=RMPOD1&r=5000711365106
This critical team player is an important first link between our customers and insurance partners by providing professional and helpful phone support for processing claims.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Quickly and professionally answers incoming phone calls from policyholders, insurance agents and/or auto glass shops -- listening to each customer's needs and concerns.
- Gathers all necessary information for the claim, including verifying insurance coverage and deductible amounts, with empathy and patience.
- Puts customers at ease by using the production/shop locator system to find an auto glass vendor to quickly and conveniently service their vehicle -- qualifying the damage for a windshield repair or selecting the appropriate glass part for replacement.
- Proactively assists broader team by answering hold calls.
- Helps new associates get up and running with orientation and training, as needed.
- Must be 16+ years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent (or actively enrolled)
- Prior experience in customer service preferred
- Ability to operate a computer and telephone systems while seated for extended periods of time
- Skill in speaking with a pleasant voice, retaining composure, and building rapport among peers, stores and customersWe're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.
- Learn more.
- Apply now!
Safelite AutoGlassWhy Work Here?
Find a career. Gain a family. Safelite is expanding in the North East, this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door!
There’s something to be said about working hard and having heart. That’s what we do. With us, every job matters and every individual adds value, and from technicians to call center representatives to marketing and technology opportunities (and everything in-between), there’s a career for you at Safelite.