SPEED UP THE PROCESS - Apply on Safelite.com
20-2786 - Customer Advocate
NY Poughkeepsie 2535 South Rd-NY011
This organized and energetic role delights internal and external customers with a Service Mindset, Can-do Attitude and Caring Heart -- delivering a seamless and memorable experience during every interaction.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Flexibility to cover Kingston, Wappingers, and Poughkeepsie locations. Paid training is in Middletown, NY. (2 weeks)
- Warmly welcomes in-shop customers, while applying a Customer Driven approach when handling incoming calls, e-mails and faxes for service issues, pricing, warranties, commercial, dispatch, repair, cash, wholesale and same-day reschedules/cancellations.
- Proactively resolves customer concerns quickly and efficiently -- without breaking a sweat -- often coming up with creative solutions.
- Breezes happily through administrative tasks such as handling buyouts, invoices work orders, managing deleted work orders and processing credit memos and rebills.
- Eagerly reviews orders from the national contact center, and handles dealer part orders and special accounts.
- Keeps all the moving parts running smoothly by confirming and completing work order information, including insurance verification, additional parts and missing information.
- 1-3 years telephone operations or business administration experience required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of customer service and administrative protocols
- Ability to provide world class customer service
- Ability to adjust and respond to a fast-paced operation
- Skilled in various customer service arenas, with experience in a contact center setting
- Ability to travel up to 10%
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.
Why Work Here?There’s something to be said about working hard and having heart. That’s what we do. With us, every job matters and every individual adds value, and from technicians to call center representatives to marketing and technology opportunities (and everything in-between), there’s a career for you at Safelite.
Find a career. Gain a family. Safelite in Hudson Valley is expanding, this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door!