Swim Instructor LifeGuard
SafeSplash+SwimLabs Coeur d'Alene Coeur d'Alene, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
IF YOU’RE PASSIONATE ABOUT KIDS OR THE SPORT OF SWIMMING, YOU’RE AT THE RIGHT PLACE.
At SafeSplash, we believe swimming is a life skill®. Therefore, we approach each one of our swim lessons with great skill, passion and individual attention. Our curriculum has been developed by a team of world-class swimmers with over 30 years of teaching experience. We have the most up-to-date swimming technique to teach students how to swim the correct way right from the beginning! In addition to teaching water safety to every swimmer, our goal is to teach confidence in the water that will translate to all parts of your swimmer's life.
Love working with kids? Want to wear your flip-flops to work? Want to join the fastest growing swim school brand family in the nation? Then we want YOU! We are actively recruiting professional individuals who will help us uphold the best customer experience as possible at our schools across the nation. Join our swim family that gets to enable a lifetime of water safety and opportunity by teaching the joy and skill of swimming! We are invested in helping you be the best you can be in and out of the water!
Benefits/Perks (may vary by location):
- Great Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Work/Life Balance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- The main focus of a swim instructor is to teach swimming skills in accordance with SafeSplash® curriculum in a fun, positive manner.
- Provide continuous, positive corrective feedback to students and customers on their swimming efforts.
- Structure class time appropriately to incorporate repetition, reinforcement, and introduction of required skills.
- Maintain proper equipment and time organization to ensure timely class start times.
- Provide Deck Supervisor with class information (ribbons, student changes, etc) to keep proper class organization.
- Provide customers with monthly, individualized feedback on swimmers during Splash ‘N Tell week.
- Previous swim instruction experience is preferred, but loving kids and being reliable with the ability to swim is considered!
- Current American Red Cross CPR-PR/AED, First Aid for adult, swimmer and infant required or be willing to receive
- Training in the SafeSplash® curriculum will be provided.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to SafeSplash + SwimLabs Swim School Corporate.
SafeSplash+SwimLabs Coeur d'Alene
AddressCoeur d'Alene, ID
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at SafeSplash+SwimLabs Coeur d'Alene