At Safe Transitions MD, we pride ourselves on delivering superior and precise care coordination for the patients we serve. We utilize a multi-disciplinary approach to bring a wide range of services to our patients.
• Comprehensive Care Management
• Care Coordination and Health Promotion
• Comprehensive Transitional Care
• Individual and Family Support
• Referral to Community and Social Support Services
• Create assessment using patient centered planning techniques.
• Develops a comprehensive, patient-centered Life Plan with the individual and their circle of support, as well as their entire health care team.
• Accountable for coordinating relevant aspects of an individual’s care.
• Effectively manage caseload and tailor services to individual needs.
• Complete enrollment and eligibility documentation.
• Follow HIPPA compliance rules.
• Create and maintains records.
• Collaborates with providers and service support team members.
• Create incident reports and ensure compliance with regulations.
• Monitors individual satisfaction with support and services.
• Follow and promote quality driven services.
• Follow through with other related duties, as they are assigned by Healthcare providers and Medical Director.
Knowledge and Abilities:
• Knowledge about Developmental disabilities, chronic disease and social determinants of health.
• Ability to build relationships and effectively communicate.
• Demonstrate cultural competence.
• Demonstrate ethical and professional responsibilities.
• Demonstrates capacity to use Health Information Technology to link services.
• Organization and time management skills.
• Completing work in a timely manner.
• Literacy in Office Suite & fluency in typing
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology