Safe Life Defense is seeking to hire an Accounts Receivable Payable Clerk who will be responsible for the following:
- Assists the Executive Team.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts, notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation, issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accounts Receivable Payable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, QuickBooks Knowledge Required, NetSuite Experience Preferred, Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
· We support Law Enforcement, EMS, Fire, Security and Military service members. You must have the appropriate respect for these communities.
· Poor Attitude - We are truly a family here. We all love being at Safe Life Defense and love working together. A friendly attitude and a love for your job is a must. Everyone here will support you fully. Everyone expects the same in return.
· Criminal Record - We understand people make mistakes. However, due to the nature of our products and business we cannot hire felons.