Located in Lehi Safe Home Direct is an exciting rapidly growing home automation and security company that is seeking some fun, ambitious employee to share in our thriving company.
We have an exciting opportunity for 5 Collectors people to join our family of people who love working together.
This position offers amazing growth opportunities. While this is an entry-level position, Safe Home rewards hard work at its office. Safe Home offers a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and more. we are offering great flexibility regarding the working hours for the position including day and evening shifts are available. The hourly rate ranges from $13.00 - $15.00 an hour depending on experience.
The Collection Agent plays an essential role as the liaison between the company and its subscribers. The individual in this position must possess a great deal of tact and empathy as well as excellent understanding and enthusiasm for the goals and directives of Safe Home Direct. This position requires excellent people skills and a dedication to providing excellent service. The essential roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for researching overdue account balances that are fully or partially unpaid.
- Responsible for determining appropriate collection actions to bring delinquent accounts to good standing.
- Responsible for communicating past due balances with customers by mail and or/phone.
- Responsible for entering or updating payment information in the company databases.
- Responsible for ensuring that all attempts to recover outstanding debtor accounts are pushed with the highest levels of urgency.
- Responsible for coordinating communication with the collection agencies.
- Responsible for ensuring that all details of a collection attempt are accurately and truthfully documented into company databases.
- Responsible for addressing discrepancies and processing credits and refunds when required and approved by the department manager.
- Responsible for achieving monthly collection goals, when applicable.
- All other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of one to two years of customer service or collections experience.
- Familiarity with the FDCPA
- Ability to handle difficult situations with potentially irate customers.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use a PC, calculator, fax, and other standard office machines.
- A willingness to work flexible shifts and weekends.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Strong analytical ability required to effectively communicate with all levels of employees, management, and customers.
Safe Home Security
Why Work Here?As one of the nation’s largest residential home security providers, Safe Home Security has big company resources with the personable service of a small business. Work for a company with excellent opportunities for growth!
Top 10 USA Residential Home Security Provider. 30 years in business.