Sales Representatives Needed / W2 PLUS benefits / Apply for more info
Safe Haven Security Services, Inc. Longview, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Safe Haven is ADT's #1 authorized dealer! Established in 1999 and doing business in more than 65 markets, Safe Haven Security is looking to double in size again and expand to 40+ more markets. In 2015 Safe Haven was recognized by “Inc. Magazine” as being in the top 1000 fastest growing private companies in America. Because of our continued growth, we are looking for talented Outside Sales Representatives to join our ADT Residential Sales Team.
Working at Safe Haven and why you’ll love it....
This is an incredible opportunity to join an outstanding company. We are not your average Outside Sales job. Whether you're a fresh college graduate or taken another path, this position allows you to BE RECOGNIZED FOR YOUR PERFORMANCE and be rewarded financially for your achievements.
Do you see yourself in the following?
- Proven work ethic + Self-Motivated
- Ability to dominate in a goal driven environment
- Desire to win and make great money
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- High School or equivalent education
- Present Home Automation Options and services to new homeowners
- Provide excellent customer service in an ethical and professional manner
- Manage a provided Leads Route-Daily
- Ability to work flexible hours
Let's talk about benefits and perks!
- Training pay+ Uncapped Commissions+ Bonuses – Paid weekly
- Average earnings of $65,000-$85,000, with top performers and managers earning $120,000+ yearly
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Holiday Pay, & 401K options
Performance based incentives:
- Monthly and quarterly bonuses on top of commissions
- Additional bonuses include - All-inclusive vacations, electronics, company events and outings, plus more
- Tremendous growth opportunities
As an ADT In-Home Consultant with Safe Haven Security, you will be part of a successful and rapidly growing organization. Since our business depends on our employees, we will provide you with competitive compensation, ongoing training and a rewarding work environment. Our continued growth and expansion, and our commitment to promoting from within offers an opportunity for you to advance to positions of greater responsibility.
Successful candidates in this position have had interest or experience in one of the following roles: Sales, Business Development, Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Agent, Direct Salesperson, New Business Development, Business Development Manager, Sales Engineer, Relationship Manager, Consultant, Bartending, Food. Food services, Fast food, Retail, Client Relationship Manager, Territory Manager , Territory Account Manager, Account Manager, Telesales, Internal Sales, Inside Sales, and Sales and Marketing, and be seeking a full time job or full time career.
If you’re driven to achieve success, have a strong work ethic, and have a desire to control your income, we’re looking for you. Stop searching and APPLY TODAY to start your career
Follow the link below to contact our recruiting team!
Safe Haven Security Services, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great benefits, room for growth, unlimited earning potential, and over the top culture!
Safe Haven Security is the #1 largest ADT dealer in the country. We specialize in providing home security and home automation to brand-new home owners. Recently we were recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in America. We currently have offices in over 85 markets across the country and are looking to expand to 30 more. Safe Haven is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by state, federal, or local law. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.