Why Safe Haven?
Safe Haven Security is again experiencing rapid growth! In 2015 Safe Haven was recognized by “Inc. Magazine” as being the 1,044th fastest growing private companies in America, 8th fastest in Kansas City, and most recently opened up another location in Omaha, NE in 2017. In return for this recognition and growth, we are looking to hire passionate, forward-thinking, and goal driven individuals who desire to be categorized within the nation’s top 1% of business professionals. To ensure our employees are among that top 1%, Safe Haven provides the continued education needed to become an elite sales professional.
Working at Safe Haven and why you’ll love it....
This is an incredible opportunity to join an outstanding company. We are not your average Outside Sales job. Whether you're a fresh college graduate or you've never even been to college, this position allows you to BE RECOGNIZED FOR YOUR PERFORMANCE and be rewarded financially for your achievements.
Do you have the following?
- Proven work ethic + Self-Motivated.
- Ability to dominate in a goal driven environment.
- Desire to win and make great money.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- High School or equivalent education.
Let's talk about benefits and perks!
- Training pay+ Uncapped Commissions+ Bonuses – Paid weekly
- Average earnings of $65,000.00, with top performers and managers earning $100,000.00+ yearly
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Holiday Pay, & 401K
- Employee discounts
Performance based incentives:
- Monthly and quarterly bonuses on top of commissions.
- Additional bonuses include - All-inclusive vacations, electronics, all-inclusive company events and outings, and more!
- Tremendous growth opportunities
If you’re driven to achieve success, have a strong work ethic, and have a desire to control your income, we’re looking for you. Stop searching and APPLY TODAY to start your career!
Follow the link below to contact our recruiting team!
Thank you for your interest.
Safe Haven is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by state, federal, or local law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.