Sales Representative Flexible Schedule Paid Training Full Benefits
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Safe Haven Security is the largest employee-based ADT dealer in the world! Recently recognized by “Inc. Magazine” as one of the fastest growing companies in America. Safe Haven is experiencing rapid growth, again! In return for this recognition and growth, we are looking to hire passionate, motivated, and goal driven individuals for an outstanding Outside Sales opportunity!
- Valid Driver’s License
- 18 years of age
- Dependable mode of transportation
- Up to date auto insurance
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Training
- Weekly pay
- Flexible Schedule(upon meeting Sales goals)
- Uncapped Earning Potential
- Monthly Bonuses & Incentives
- Leads Provided
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacations
- Prize giveaways-Last year was a Special Edition 2021 Corvette, this year Top Sales person gets a choice of $50,000 or a Tesla!!!
- Quick Promotions for Top Performers(as soon as 3 months!)
- Earnings of $1,350-$1,900+ WEEKLY/Just 3 sales weekly=$70,000
- Top performers earning $200,000+
- Present Home Automation Options and services to new homeowners In Person
- Provide excellent customer service in an ethical and professional manner
- Meet Sales goals of avergaing just 3 sales Weekly!
Consider the following:
- 85% of our current sales managers started out on our ADT Residential Sales team and were promoted from within.
- These promotions happened on average in less than one year's time.
- Our average sales manager earned $153,700 last year.
If you’re driven to achieve success, have a strong work ethic, and have a desire to control your income, we’re looking for you. Stop searching and APPLY TODAY to start your career
Follow the link below:
Safe Haven is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by state, federal, or local law.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
Safe Haven Security Services, LLC
Get fresh ADT Security Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.