Outside Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At a glance:
· A sales leadership role with 70% of time spent in the field and 30% spent in the office, leading and coaching a team of Outside Sales Representatives selling ADT's core residential product: Home Security and Home Automation
· Benefits include paid training, paid time off, W-2 status, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance and 401k
· In this role, you will set the tone for your team's success by leading from the front, while overseeing and guiding a team. Additionally, you'll be responsible for interviewing, hiring, training and motivating the team on a daily basis.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the daily activity of a local Outside Sales team
Responsibilities in the Office:
· Interview and hire Outside Sales Representatives
· Assign and manage leads
· Track and audit sales
· Conduct training, 1:1 coaching/development, facilitate team huddles
· Support your team by controlling attrition, critical to your overall success
· Daily office hours: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Responsibilities in the Field:
· Maintain and/or exceed minimum personal sales requirements
· Motivate the team through phone and group chat communication
· Ride-alongs for new hires and struggling sales reps
· Perform other duties as requested by Regional Sales Management
· Daily field hours: 2:30pm - 8:30pm
· 3+ years of Outside Sales experience, supervisory preferred
· Ability to work efficiently with technical devices including laptops, tablets, and other similar support tools
· Innate ability to lead and motivate others
· The ability to travel within assigned territories and company facilities using a reliable personal vehicle
· Office work required daily (30%)
· Field work required daily in all weather and climate conditions (70%)
· Occasional travel, as required
Our Sales Managers Receive:
· Uncapped commissions on personal sales
· Uncapped overrides on your sales staff
· Monthly performance bonuses
· Weekly base salary
· Paid training
· Paid vacations
· Health, dental, vision, & 401k benefits
· Avg. first year income hitting minimum requirements $127,600
Safe Haven Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
Safe Haven Security Services, LLC
425 W Broadway StLittle Rock, AR
Get fresh Outside Field Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.